What if there was a class that helped students
- Handle the stress of Common Core, testing and life as a teen
- Improve their class grades and test scores
- Develop a more positive attitude
- Become more resilient
- Improve their attendance rate
- Stay out of trouble more often
- Deal with bullying more effectively
- Improve their self-esteem
There is. The multiple award-winning Strategies for Success program has been doing just that with teens who feel it is the missing piece in their educational life. Filled with concepts from the leaders in self-help, inspiration and motivation, this program empowers teens to become their best selves both in and out of school.
The positive team-building environment this course creates allows teens to thrive as they learn and embrace the tools that empower and support them at this transitional time in their lives.
Created and originally taught by twenty-eight year education veteran and former Teacher of the Year Marianne Douglas after the tragic suicide of one of her students, this program is the perfect accompaniment to help balance the stresses of testing, Common Core, bullying and the other issues that teens in school face today.
Learn more about this program here